- Wednesday, Jan 30, 2013
- Hey, everyone! This summer I'll be participating in a bike tour across North America to raise money and awareness to help fight poverty. Unfortunately, that means I won't be able to spend very much time on my site over the next several months, but it's for a great cause. I need to raise at least $10000, so please consider sponsoring me. You can do so here. Every little bit helps. You can find more information about the bike tour here. I've also started a blog to document my preparation for the tour and to help raise money. Please visit. Thanks!
- Thursday, Jan 24, 2013
- I'm sorry I haven't been updating my site very often lately, but I've been busy with other stuff. I've gone through my Genesis guides and cleaned them up like I had done for my NES guides last year.
- Although there hasn't been much new activity on my site for the past while, there's no need to be concerned that it will disappear any time soon. I make enough money from the ads to pay all my hosting costs, so I have no reason to take down the site.
- Saturday, Jul 21, 2012
- I've gone over all my NES guides and cleaned them up. Specifically, I've redone all my maps to make them look a little cleaner and have added watermarks to them, since many people have been copying them to other sites within my permission and without giving me credit. I spent a lot of time on the Zelda maps in particular, so they should be much easier to use. I've also moved the list of maps to the root page for each game to speed up navigation. Finally, I've added quick links to the top of each walkthrough so you can jump quickly to the section you're looking for.
- Saturday, Dec 10, 2011
- My site was looking a little dated, so I've given it a more modern look. I've left the layout basically the same, so it should still be easy to navigate. I've also removed the link at the bottom of most pages to a printable version of the page. Instead, each page can now be printed directly.
- I've also created a guide for Lagoon, one of the first action-RPGs for the Super Nintendo.
- Saturday, Jun 4, 2011
- It's taken me a while, but I've finally finished redoing my 7th Saga guide. I've added a lot of missing information, corrected incorrect information, and added detailed maps of the world and every town and dungeon.
- Thursday, Nov 25, 2010
- A new guide for Sword of Vermilion has been uploaded. This unique RPG features real-time battles and mixes 1st and 3rd person perspectives.
- Saturday, Oct 16, 2010
- I've created a guide for Dragon Warrior III. I've also uploaded pdf manuals for Destiny of an Emperor and Dragon Warrior IV.
- Saturday, May 22, 2010
- I've redone my guide for Willow, adding maps for every area and dungeon and have added a bestiary and a list of game characters and experience levels.
- Wednesday, May 5, 2010
- I've finished a guide for Risen. This game is made by the same developer that made the Gothic games, so if you enjoyed them, then I definitely recommend you give Risen a try.
- Wednesday, Jan 20, 2010
- I've created maps of all the dungeons and towns for Mystic Quest and made several other miscallaneous improvements to the guide.