Chapter 5: Wyrm's Tooth Glacier
- Enter the Frozen Temple in the center of the first area. Two Frost Salamander guards will take you to their leader Kerish.
- Kerish will believe that you are spies from his master. He will tell you about the slaves that escaped and will let you wander the temple freely.
- Desend to the lower level of the temple and speak to the slave Gareth. He will ask you to get the key from Kerish so that the slaves can escape.
- Return to Kerish and ask him for the key. He will give it too you, but will warn you not to release the slaves.
- Return to Gareth with the key and the slaves will escape. Pick up the dwarven engineering manual on the west side of the area that Soth left behind.
- When you try to leave the temple, you will attacked by the Frost Salamanders.
- Leave the temple and walk up to the bridge in the southwest. If you have the dwarven engineering manual, you will be able to repair the bridge, cross it, and enter the cavern on the other side.
- Go east inside the frost giant cave and attack Joril and his bodyguards. Take the badge from Joril's body and leave the cave.
- Enter the stairs in the northeast corner of the main glacier area. Enter the cave to the east to descend to the lower levels of Dorn's Deep.
Chapter 6: Lower Dorn's Deep
To get the final badge, enter the temple from the palace courtyard. You will find several priests of Ilmater who are under the control of Poquelin. Defeat the Idol in the northern part of the temple and they will regain their senses. Speak to Brother Perdium in the center of the temple and he will give you his badge.
In the northern wall of the temple you will see a stairway leading up. In front of the stairway are 6 tiles in the floor. Once you have all six badges, click on each of the tiles. If it says 'LOCKED' for any of the tiles, then you do not yet have the appropriate badge.
Once you've unlocked all of the six tiles, ascend the stairway to Revered Brother Poquelin's chamber.
Poquelin will explain to you all his plans and will then attack you. Once you have fought him for a while, he will teleport away with a dimension door and your party will be teleported too.
Your party will appear in Easthaven which has been destroyed by Cyclopses.
Go to the southeast part of the town across the bridge to free the vilagers. Speak to Everard and he will tell you how to enter the crystal tower.
Enter the tower in the northwest part of town where the temple used to be and Everard will follow you in. He will tell you to find another entrance to the seal.
Climb up the stairs and continue to the next room. Defeat all of the Pomab's images and the crystal guards will fall as well.
Climb to the top of the tower and enter the mirror to teleport to the seal.
Poquelin will open the seal, but Everard will arrive and sacrifice himself to reseal the portal. Poquelin will change to his true form and attack you party. Beware of the many traps on the floor. Once you finally defeat Poquelin, peace will return to Icewind Dale.
- In order to reach Poquelin's chamber in Lower Dorn's Deep, you need to find four more badges from his followers: